DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ V3.0 Quadcopter with FPV HD Video Camera and 3-Axis Gimbal (White) is a good product. However, knowing which quadcopter to buy when you are a beginner or perhaps starting out in this hobby is challenging because out of all the options that are available on the marketplace.
Features And Specifications
- Super smooth video thanks to the 3-axis gimbal
- Crystal clear stills and live streaming video from the redesigned HD video camera with built-in FPV link
- Extra-long flight times of up to 25 minutes from the intelligent 5,200-mAh battery
- More flight power and security from the high-efficiency self-tightening propellers, redesigned for V3.0
- This is V3.0 which includes an upgraded controller with rechargeable batteries and gimbal control dial, updated motors and more efficient propellers
DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ V3.0 Quadcopter with FPV HD Video Camera and 3-Axis Gimbal (White) features is very good!
Get more information and buy now on Amazon.com >>>
DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ V3.0 Quadcopter with FPV HD Video Camera and 3-Axis Gimbal (White) Description
The Phantom 2 Vision+ from DJI brings ready-to-fly into the professional realm. With its 3-axis gimbal supporting an all new custom 1080p video camera with Wi-Fi first-person-view (FPV) on your iOS or Android device, you’ll be creating super smooth cinema-quality videos in minutes. The Vision+ eliminates setup headaches with the gimbal and camera already securely mounted and aligned at the factory. Just open the box, charge the batteries and screw on the props. This is the highest quality ready-…
DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ V3.0 Quadcopter with FPV HD Video Camera and 3-Axis Gimbal (White) is well-made. Which is not only you will please with this product, also you are going to meet with the realistic cost in the event you compare with the other similar item. This drone is contained with the good material and really modern-day strategy their expertise producer do agree and authorize to make this best item for customers.
- Brand: DJI
- Price: Check on Amazon
- Rating : 4.1 of 5.0
I found 122 customer reviews and they had awarded this drone 4.1 stars out of a possible 5 on average. The customer reviews on Amazon are positive overall, but there were a few niggling points raised.
DON’T DO IT. The PHANTOM IS AWESOME…BUT…!!!!
This is going to be a LONG review, and A LOT of it is directed at DJI as a whole, not so much the quad, so first, let me get the quad out of the way.
1. SO FUN to fly, brings onlookers, and interested people from all around to look at it and visit about it.
2. Very EASY to fly. If you grew up in any part of the video game generation, consider yourself properly trained for this. I never have played with airborne RC devices other than the cheap 40.00 helicopters you can buy at Best Buy, which I can hardly hover with. The Phantom is so easy and user friendly.
3. Videos and Photos were amazing. I developed a following pretty quickly on Facebook of people asking me to try different things with the Phantom. "Fly over and around your car". "How about flying over a forest, or a lake?"
Fun stuff, and kind of a good challenge too.
So here is why DJI failed in my book.
On January 15th, I took my quad out to Wilmington, NC and…
Although, you’ll find really high competition from numerous brand try to make much more variety product inside the global market. If you’d like to invest your money, attempt DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ V3.0 Quadcopter with FPV HD Video Camera and 3-Axis Gimbal (White) and you’ll understand why it is a superb selection than ever. Most real buyers of this product are extremely pleased with their purchase and would recommend to others. You are going to fully grasp why this drone is good for you.
There are many types of consumer drones on the market, but the majority of you, particularly if you’re a starter, will want to stick to quadcopters.
A sensible option may be buying a cheap drone at the beginning to allow yourself an inexpensive way to practice, and eventually graduate to a far more advanced drone then. Whatever one does, have a blast piloting your drone, and always be sure you do so safely.