DJI Phantom 2 V2.0 Quadcopter is a amazing product. If you’re an aspiring aerial videographer, a land surveyor, construction site mapper, animals tracker or simply an Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) / drone hobbyist, let’s not pretend. You will find few better things in life than owning your own drone. Right?
Features And Specifications
- Complete quad copter and remote transmitter, pre-tuned by the factory and ready in minutes! Just charge the included batteries, attach the propellers and you’re flying.
- Fun flying by itself or even better with a GoPro to record the action. Tested with Hero2, Hero3/3+ and Hero4 models; camera and gimbal/mount sold separately. Note: Wi-Fi streaming from the GoPro camera is not possible.
- Built-in support for the Zenmuse H3-2D gimbal for extreme camera stability and silky smooth video recording (gimbal is optional but can be purchased bundled with the Phantom 2).
- Fly up to 28 minutes on a single charge using the included 5,200-mAh lithium polymer (LiPo) battery that’s easily removable and contains intelligent circuitry and a charge-remaining indicator built-in.
- New self-tightening propellers (redesigned for V2.0) means extra security and no worrying about lost prop nuts when you remove the props for storage.
DJI Phantom 2 V2.0 Quadcopter features is very valuable!
Get more information and buy now on Amazon.com >>>
DJI Phantom 2 V2.0 Quadcopter Description
GoPro camera not included. The Phantom 2 Quadcopter v2.0 features a number of notable hardware updates over the previous Phantom 2 model from DJI, including more efficient motors, redesigned self-tightening props, a new transmitter (radio controller) with built-in battery and gimbal control dial, and other improvements. The Phantom 2 – for those who aren’t familiar – is a quad-rotor UAV aircraft that can be great fun to fly standalone, but more than anything serves as a platform for capturing ae…
DJI Phantom 2 V2.0 Quadcopter is well-made. And it is not only you are going to please with the product, also you are going to satisfy with the realistic cost in the event you compare with the other similar item. This drone is included with the very good material and really contemporary strategy their know-how producer performed agree and authorize to generate this best item for customers.
- Category: Professional Video Cameras
- Brand: DJI
- Price: Check on Amazon
- Rating : 4.2 of 5.0
I found 52 customer reviews and they had awarded this drone 4.2 stars out of a possible 5 on average. The customer reviews on Amazon are positive overall, but there were a few niggling points raised.
Don’t listen to those horror stories – none of them read the instruction manual
You can scroll to the very bottom of this post to see my shortened up review, but I suggest reading this whole thing. I call it a drone/quadcopter/copter in the review, they are all basically the same thing and refer to the Phantom 2.
I should start out by saying this is not a toy. It is equipment. DJI in very clear writing says that this is for 18+, and I totally agree with them. Do not assume that you can just turn it on and fly it around. In order to not have a DJI Phantom horror story of your own, you must do a preflight check on the quadcopter every time you plan on flying it. Also, you must read and memorize the Phantom’s user manual. In there, they describe what to do when your copter decides to "have a mind of its own" and fly away. All failsafes can be overridden with a simple knob sequence, but someone who didn’t learn how to use the copter wouldn’t know that. It is also important to understand the LED indicator’s meaning. Maybe 2% of those horror stories…
Although, you’ll find really high competition from numerous brand try to make much more series of product inside the global market. If you’d like to invest your money, attempt DJI Phantom 2 V2.0 Quadcopter and you’ll understand why it is a superb selection than ever. Most real buyers of this product are extremely pleased with their purchase and would recommend to others. You are going to fully grasp why this drone is good for you.
There are many types of consumer drones on the market, but the most you, especially if you’re a rookie, will want to stick to quadcopters.
A smart option may be buying an inexpensive drone at the beginning to permit yourself a cheap way to practice, and then eventually graduate to a far more advanced drone. Whatever you need to do, have a great time piloting your drone, and always be sure you do so safely.