Mr.Batt 4480mAh Replacement Battery for DJI Phantom 3 Drones – Upgraded for v1.9.60 Firmware (2-Pack) is a amazing product. However, knowing which quadcopter to buy when you are a beginner or just getting started in this hobby is not easy because out of all the options that are available on the market.
Features And Specifications
- Upgraded for the latest v1.9.60 firmware, could be used on v1.9.60 and lower version
- Battery type: Li-Polymer, voltage: 15.2V, capacity: 4480mAh, power: 68Wh, compatible with Phantom 3 Standard, Phantom 3 Advanced, Phantom 3 Professional, Phantom 3 4K drones
- Built-in intelligent charging and fail-safe circuitry, protect against over-charge, over-discharge and short-circuit, with 4 LED indicators to show how much power is remaining
- CE certified and tested by manufacturer to match the OEM products, same power as the original ones, 100% true capacity, 30 days money back guaranty and 1 year limited warranty
- Notes: Please charge the battery and try one flight, it will clear up several errors in the log for this battery and regain capacity, which will make the battery to be more compatible with Phantom 3 drones
Mr.Batt 4480mAh Replacement Battery for DJI Phantom 3 Drones – Upgraded for v1.9.60 Firmware (2-Pack) features is very good!
Get more information and buy now on Amazon.com >>>
Mr.Batt 4480mAh Replacement Battery for DJI Phantom 3 Drones – Upgraded for v1.9.60 Firmware (2-Pack) Description
Features: A intelligent charing and fail-safe circuitry is built-in, which will protect the battery from over-charge, over-discharge and short-circuit. With 4480mAh of power, you can expect a flight of 23 minutes on a full charge. with 4 LED indicators to show how much power is remaining. Same power as the original ones, 100% true capacity. CE certified and tested by manufacturer to match the OEM products. Specifications: Battery Type: Lithium-Polymer Voltage: 15.2V Capacity: 4480mAh Power: 68Wh…
Mr.Batt 4480mAh Replacement Battery for DJI Phantom 3 Drones – Upgraded for v1.9.60 Firmware (2-Pack) is high quality-made. And it is not only you are going to please with this product, also you are going to gratify with the acceptable cost in the event you compare with the other similar item. This drone is comprised with the very good material and really modern day strategy their expertise producer have agree and authorize to build this best item for customers.
- Category: Remote- & App-Controlled Vehicle Batteries
- Brand: Mr.Batt
- Rating : 4.3 of 5.0
I found 13 customer reviews and they had awarded this drone 4.3 stars out of a possible 5 on average. The customer reviews on Amazon are positive overall, but there were a few niggling points raised.
Decent Alternative to Pricey DJI batteriesI bought these as a much cheaper alternative to DJI branded batteries. The batteries last about the same amount of time as the original DJI battery. The only issues I have with these are these: 1.) the software recognizes both batteries with the same serial number – so this makes tracking my batteries via the tracking tool a bit trickier. The other issue is the manufacture date of these shows September 2015. While the batteries are holding up fine now, hopefully the age of them doesn’t take away from the life span.
Actually, you’ll find really high competition from numerous brand try to make much more series of product inside the global market. If you’d like to invest your dollars, attempt Mr.Batt 4480mAh Replacement Battery for DJI Phantom 3 Drones – Upgraded for v1.9.60 Firmware (2-Pack) and you’ll understand why it is a superb selection than ever. Most real buyers of this product are extremely pleased with their purchase and would recommend to others. You are going to fully grasp why this product is good for you.
If you’re understanding how to pilot a drone for the first time, it’s likely a good idea to start with something basic. You know, something you will not shed tears over if you inadvertently pilot your UAV into a wall structure or crash in to the river. It’ll happen, people. Trust me.
A smart option may be buying a cheap drone at the start to allow yourself a cheap way to practice, and eventually graduate to a far more advanced drone then. Whatever you need to do, have a great time piloting your drone, and always be sure you do so safely.