DJI Phantom 4 Quadcopter w/ 4K HD Camera & Gimbal + 2 Extra Batteries (Total: 3 batteries) is a great product. Whether or not you’re an aspiring aerial videographer, a land surveyor, engineering site mapper, animals tracker or just an Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) / drone hobbyist, let’s not pretend. There are few higher things in life than getting your own drone. Right?
Features And Specifications
- DJI Phantom 4 Quadcopter w/ 4K HD Camera & Gimbal + 2 Extra Batteries (Total: 3 batteries) + FREE Battery Charging Hub
- Avoid obstacles automatically.
- Track moving subjects automatically using ActiveTrack.
- TapFly lets you fly with a tap of the finger.
- Smart Return Home allows the Phantom to avoid obstacles as it returns home.
DJI Phantom 4 Quadcopter w/ 4K HD Camera & Gimbal + 2 Extra Batteries (Total: 3 batteries) features is very great!
Get more information and buy now on Amazon.com >>>
DJI Phantom 4 Quadcopter w/ 4K HD Camera & Gimbal + 2 Extra Batteries (Total: 3 batteries) Description
This Item Includes: DJI Phantom 4 Quadcopter Aircraft – Gimbal – 4K Camera – Remote Controller (Transmitter) – 4x 9450S Quick Release Propellers – 4 Spare Propellers – 3x Intelligent Flight Batteries (Total: 3 Baterries) – FREE Battery Charging Hub – Flight Battery Charger – AC Cable for Charger – Gimbal Clamp – USB OTG Cable – Micro-USB Cable – 16GB microSD Card Avoid obstacles automatically. Track moving subjects automatically using ActiveTrack. TapFly lets you fly with a tap of the finger. Sm…
DJI Phantom 4 Quadcopter w/ 4K HD Camera & Gimbal + 2 Extra Batteries (Total: 3 batteries) is well-made. Which is not only you will please with this product, also you will gratify with the fair cost in the event you equate to the other similar item. This drone is contained with the good materials and really modern strategy their expertise producer performed agree and authorize to set-up this best item for customers.
- Brand: DJI
- Price: Check on Amazon
- Rating : 4.0 of 5.0
I found 282 customer reviews and they had awarded this drone 4.0 stars out of a possible 5 on average. The customer reviews on Amazon are positive overall, but there were a few niggling points raised.
Honest review. What to expect from the Phantom 4: from semi-professional videographer and RC pilot.
The Good/Bad/Ugly —–Good News First—–
1) Easy to fly: the stabilization in P mode is amazing. The drone doesn’t drift and has rock solid shots when hovering. A new pilot can easily pick it up and learn without the nuances and risk of a RC helicopter.
2) Smooth Cinematic Shots: I shoot in 1080P60FPS and get smooth shots not only high up, but close to the ground. You aren’t limited to a camera slider, or crane, and have all the control in your hands to frame the perfect shot.
3) Raw video/pictures for good post production color correction.
4) great price for all of the features – there really is nothing better at this price point, unless you want the phantom 3 adv/pro which is about half and not much worse than the phantom 4
5) fun to fly in sport mode – it goes really fast! This is where you may actually crash it as you want to fly low and fast
6) DJI Go App records video to your device that you can edit and share in app. Great stuff. User friendly…
Actually, you’ll find really high competition from numerous manufactory try to make much more series of product inside the global market. If you’d like to invest your dollars, attempt DJI Phantom 4 Quadcopter w/ 4K HD Camera & Gimbal + 2 Extra Batteries (Total: 3 batteries) and you’ll understand why it is a superb selection than ever. Most real buyers of this product are extremely pleased with their purchase and would recommend to others. You are going to fully grasp why this drone is valuable for you.
There are many types of consumer drones on the market, but the majority of you, particularly if you’re a starter, will want to stick with quadcopters.
A wise option may be buying a cheap drone at the start to allow yourself a cheap way to practice, and eventually graduate to a far more advanced drone then. Whatever you choose to do, have a blast piloting your drone, and always ensure you do so safely.